JSC Kurganstalmost Manufacture and sales of bridge steel superstructures, piling panels, mill-cut steel fiber and drilling-rigs Kurganstalmost JSC is a specialized enterprise manufacturing steel superstructures for bridges Kurganstalmost JSC is the largest of six enterprises, forming the system of Russian joint-stock company Mostostroyindustria of the Transstroy Corporation. The territory of the main building of the enterprise is 75 thousand square meters. It combines the whole production run from supply of metal and to the finished goods shipment. The main production of the enterprise is metal superstructures of different purposes including:
- steel superstructures of bridge spans of all types (railway, combined and pedestrian bridges);
- metalware (bolts, nuts, washers, screws), including highly strong;
- mill-cut steel fibre used as filling agent for steel-fibre-concrete;
- steel sheet piling panels used for the hydrotechnical constructions;
- steel structures for the constructions of industrial buildings and dwelling houses;
- large-diameter pipes for culverts;
- some types of special technological equipment;
- MBG-12 and MBG-24 drilling-rigs.
Now Kurganstalmost JSC is the leading enterprise in its industry in terms of production output. Its production capacity is more than 50 thousand tons of steel superstructures per year. Highway, railway and combined bridges and some other products of the enterprise are used in many regions of the Russian Federation, as well as in Kazakhstan, Byelorussia, the Baltic States, Turkey, Laos and other states.